Whether you’re opening Bluebeam Revu for the first time, or you’ve used it for years, this course will improve your baseline knowledge of the software. You’ll learn interface navigation including menu dropdowns, toolbars, various tool panels, keyboard shortcuts and a few recommended settings. Other course topics include various markup and measurement tools, and you’ll get several tips and tricks to take away that will increase your speed and accuracy.
- Interface Navigation
- Calibration & Measurements
- Introduction to the Markups List
Course Requirements (Technology & Participation)
Please ensure you meet the following requirements:
- Have Bluebeam 2018 or newer installed, and ready to go before class. If you don’t currently have a license of Bluebeam Revu, you can download a free trial here.
- Attendance via tablet or phone is not recommended. You should have a mouse with a scroll wheel when attending this class. In Bluebeam there are several right-click shortcuts, and the wheel will help you zoom in/out on documents.\
- 2-screen computer set-up is recommended. This will allow you to watch the instructor on one screen while practicing on the other.
About the Instructor - Troy DeGroot, Bluebeam Certified Instructor, UChapter2 | Owner
As a Bluebeam Certified Consultant, Bluebeam Certified Instructor, and Implementation Specialist, Troy travels the country training over 2,000 students annually with customized tools and workflows. It is these extensive and diverse training opportunities that have led to Troy being a requested annual presenter at AIA meetings, Bluebeam Academy and Bluebeam’s very own eXtreme Conference (XCON).
With over 20 years in the industry, Troy has cultivated a deep understanding of the requirements of customers, the needs of end users, common goals of management, and the capacities of the technology. He has led many companies through successful software implementations and training. Having served as the BIM Manager for a large multi-discipline engineering firm, he provides a broad understanding of the industry and the evolution of technology.