*Mandatory Pre-requisites - Bitesize Bluebeam 1: Baseline Basics & Bitesize Bluebeam 2: Basic Material Takeoffs & Estimates
Did you know you can export to an Excel spreadsheet, or even link directly to that Excel template file full of formulas you’ve been using for years? In this advanced course you’ll learn how to create custom columns, embedding formulas, and information organization
- Custom Estimating Tools (Continued from “Bitesize Bluebeam 2: Basic Material Takeoffs & Estimates”)
- Collecting Rich Data with Custom Columns
- Reports and Exporting Data
Course Requirements (Technology & Participation)
Please ensure you meet the following requirements:
- Have Bluebeam 2018 or newer installed, and ready to go before class. If you don’t currently have a license of Bluebeam Revu, you can download a free trial here.
- Attendance via tablet or phone is not recommended. You should have a mouse with a scroll wheel when attending this class. In Bluebeam there are several right-click shortcuts, and the wheel will help you zoom in/out on documents.\
- 2-screen computer set-up is recommended. This will allow you to watch the instructor on one screen while practicing on the other.
About the Instructor - Troy DeGroot, Bluebeam Certified Instructor, UChapter2 | Owner
As a Bluebeam Certified Consultant, Bluebeam Certified Instructor, and Implementation Specialist, Troy travels the country training over 2,000 students annually with customized tools and workflows. It is these extensive and diverse training opportunities that have led to Troy being a requested annual presenter at AIA meetings, Bluebeam Academy and Bluebeam’s very own eXtreme Conference (XCON).
With over 20 years in the industry, Troy has cultivated a deep understanding of the requirements of customers, the needs of end users, common goals of management, and the capacities of the technology. He has led many companies through successful software implementations and training. Having served as the BIM Manager for a large multi-discipline engineering firm, he provides a broad understanding of the industry and the evolution of technology.