This course helps learners identify potential hazards in the workplace using various hazard identification tools, with the goal of preventing incidents from occurring.
The course examines the different preventative measures and proactive reporting methods that can be taken to eliminate or reduce the chance of an incident occurring.
- Begin your training in minutes
- Start and stop training at your convenience
- 24/7 access to online training
The course content includes:
- An overview of Hazard Awareness terms
- The Incident Triangle
- Main root causes of incidents
- Hazard Identification Process
- Risk tolerance and acceptance
- Site inspections and written inspection reports
- Energy sources
- Job Safety Analysis (JSA)
- Proactive reporting
This course features animations, learning games and skill-building exercises and takes anywhere from 45 – 60 minutes to complete.
ACCESSING YOUR COURSE ONLINE:
- Please note that course access is not immediate.
- If purchased during regular working hours, you can expect course access within 1 to 2 hours.
- If purchased after working hours, please expect to receive your course access the following business day.
- If purchased on the weekend, please note that you will not receive course access until the next regular business day.