Ethical behaviour is paramount in the construction industry. By maintaining high ethical standards, and being consistent in our practices, we thrive both personally and professionally. The Construction Industry Ethics course can help you navigate the ethical grey areas faced every day.
The Construction Industry Ethics course has been designed to help you understand ethics as it relates to the construction industry. The course contains interactive elements, case studies, practical examples, videos, and a course glossary.
Upon completing this course, you will:
- Understand what is included in “ethical behaviour”
- Be aware of the importance of ethics in business
- Know how to make ethical decisions
- Recognize ethics in the context of the law
- Understand the direct link between ethics and a company’s success
AUDIENCE: This course is intended for owner/clients, contractors, supervisors, project managers, etc. who must deal effectively and professionally with employees, subtrades, owners, clients, engineers, employers, and the public.
COURSE LENGTH: The online course duration is approximately 4 hours.
AVAILABLE FORMATS: This course is available online in English and French.
GOLD SEAL CREDITS: Gold Seal has allocated a total of 3 credits to this course and is required for your gold seal certification. A final mark of 100% is required in order to receive a certificate of completion.
ACCESSING YOUR ONLINE COURSE:
- Please note that course access is not immediate.
- If purchased during regular working hours, you can expect course access within 1 to 2 hours.
- If purchased after working hours, please expect to receive your course access the following business day.
- If purchased on the weekend, please note that you will not receive course access until the next regular business day.