The information presented in this course will help you to understand what you can do to successfully administer projects and will provide you with the necessary tools to help manage a project.
Gain the knowledge and skills to help you successfully plan, manage, and administer projects from start to finish.
By the end of this course you will:
- Have an understanding of the construction business and your role in it as a project manager.
- Know how to effectively communicate through listening, writing, and verbal communication.
- Know how to manage and maintain worksite relationships.
- Understand what happens at the project procurement stage.
- Know your roles and responsibilities during the Pre-construction, Construction and Close-out stages of a construction project.
This course is intended for everyone working in construction in any part of the country, in any sector (residential, industrial, commercial, institutional, pipeline, civil).
The course duration is approximately 5 hours.
This course is available online in English and French.
ACCESSING YOUR ONLINE COURSE:
- Please note that course access is not immediate.
- If purchased during regular working hours, you can expect course access within 1 to 2 hours.
- If purchased after working hours, please expect to receive your course access the following business day.
- If purchased on the weekend, please note that you will not receive course access until the next regular business day.