This Pipeline Construction Safety Training (PCST) course has been designed and developed by the construction industry to address health and safety issues specific to pipeline construction in the oil and gas industry.
Construction safety is not to be taken lightly, and it is something that the pipeline construction industry takes very seriously. This course is intended to familiarize you, the worker, with how to recognize, assess and control hazards on the work site. It has been designed to complement other safety-related courses offered by the industry.
- After completing this course, you will:
- Know how to recognize hazards
- Know how to assess hazards
- Know how to control hazards
- Know how to operate a vehicle safely
- Know how to operate equipment safely
- Know how to respond to emergencies
This course is intended for people working in the oil and gas pipeline construction industry.
The course duration is approximately 6 hours.
This course is available online in English and French.
ACCESSING YOUR ONLINE COURSE:
- Please note that course access is not immediate.
- If purchased during regular working hours, you can expect course access within 1 to 2 hours.
- If purchased after working hours, please expect to receive your course access the following business day.
- If purchased on the weekend, please note that you will not receive course access until the next regular business day.